STARLED7 NX is the operating lamp granting the best working conditions to surgeons and medical staff.
The new NX series of our STARLED lamps meets the highest quality standard requirements. STARLED7 NX produces a perfect IR-free light, with an excellent colour temperature and low consumption suitable for every situation. The Made in Italy design grants visual comfort, practicality of use and compatibility with laminar flows. STARLED7 NX boasts an excellent light quality. The special optics of its LEDs, realized by ACEM, generates a shadowless, clear and homogeneous light assuring visual comfort and best working conditions both for the surgeon and for the medical staff. Thanks to its next generation LEDs, the lamp can produce a perfect illumination under every condition generating a IR-free light, an excellent colour temperature and a practically endless life cycle at low consumptions. The lamp is composed by 57 next generation LEDs circularly placed and splitted into 7 reflectors (with 7 LEDs each one) and other 8 LEDs radially positioned around the handle.
STARLED7 NX produces a high illumination level of 160.000 LUX. The colour rendering index of 95 and the colour temperature of 4.500 °K allow to reproduce the exact chromatic scale of the colours of the human body. The lamp is provided with ACRIS, the innovative system realized by ACEM that ensures, by the use of a microprocessor, the control of electrical curves typical of LEDs to remain unaltered over the time but maintaining a long life cycle (about 50.000 hours).
STARLED7 NX assures:
- High quality illumination level for each kind of surgery
- Colour temperature representing the contrast of the surgical area perfectly
- Colour rendering index of 95 (CRI)
- Clear luminosity at 160.000 LUX
- Colour temperature of 4.500 °K
- Ergonomics for an extraordinary simplicity of use and easy positioning for the medical team
- Exceptional duration with easier management and low consumptions
STARLED7 NX is provided with:
- ACRIS, a smart system created by ACEM
- A special system to adjust the light field dimension without mechanical parts through an optoelectronic management
- A revolutionary I-SENSE® control system
- An innovative LIGHT – UP system that, thanks to the special light beams coming from the upper part of the lamp, assures adjustable illumination levels according to the different use and is particularly suitable for minimal-invasive surgery.
FOCUSED AND AMBIENT LIGHT
In order to achieve a correct illumination according to the different needs STARLED7 NX can produce a FOCUSED and AMBIENT light. Thanks to the special optics realized by ACEM, the light field focusing system adjusts the light spot diameter accurately assuring an excellent sharpness of details in the operating area. The light field dimension adjustment without mechanical parts is possible through an optoelectronic management that grants a steady, homogeneous, shadowless and reliable illumination of the operating field in every situation particularly suitable for deep cavities. AMBIENT light is managed by the ENDO system, a technology created by ACEM that produces adaptable and adjustable illumination levels according to the different uses thanks to the special light beams coming from the upper part of the lamp. This light allows to visualize the operating field as well as the surrounding environment clearly and is particularly suitable for minimal-invasive surgery and for the preparation and treatment during the operation, monitoring of the patient and microscope operations.
ERGONOMIC, PRACTICAL AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
Comfortable and light to move, thanks to its central handle, STARLED7 NX is practical also for the medical team who can move it from the lateral handles assuring stability and constant illumination even during the movement. STARLED7 NX has been manufactured with a smooth and resistant material that makes cleaning quick, easy and complete. On demand, the removable and sterilizable central handle can house a video camera shooting the surgical operations accurately (the video camera can be placed on a separate arm alternatively). The lamp shape assures visual comfort and is particularly suitable for laminar flows in the operating room. The design is practical, functional and ergonomic. Thanks to AVSM system (Acem – Video – System – Management) STARLED7 NX is compatible with all the cameras and monitors offered by ACEM.
STARLED7 NX functions are managed by the handy, digital and easy-to-read I–SENSE® control panel positioned on the cardanic structure and adjusting:
- ON/OFF function
- Light intensity
- SIZE - Light spot diameter dimension (light beam focusing)
- ENDO - Light for endoscopy
- DOF - Depth of field – for a full visualization of the operating field and deep cavities
- SYNC - (optional) Mode to synchronize controls among the combined lamps: STARLED7 NX double (twin dome configuration) and STARLED7 NX with STARLED5 NX or STARLED3 NX. The SYNC mode grants simplicity of use saving time and giving the possibility of being managed by a single operator. The precise and easy-to-read I-SENSE® system is functional, simple and easy to clean.
The optional remote control is useful to manage all the functions of the lamp from a remote position offering the end-user better efficacy and practicity.